Originally developed for our players on Tour, and now available for you, despite a very familiar looking head, the Legend incorporates all Fred Daly Golf's Peanut Putter unique design features and technology.
Featuring a crank neck hosel providing a face balanced full shaft of offset and CNC finished in 303 Stainless Steel with low glare Black Tin Plating, the Legend has accentuated toe and heel weighting and a thinned area behind the striking zone to maximise weight distribution for the ultimate forgiveness and feel. As with all of our Peanut Putter range, the Bi-Concave Profile and Repeatable Anchor System are elegantly incorporated into the design creating a stable and forgiving putter.
- Bi-Concave™ Profile.
- Repeatable Anchor System™.
- Traditional toe-heel weighting.
- Fred Daly Golf Signature Series Peanut Putter.
- 303 Stainless Steel, with low glare Black Tin Nickel Plating.
- White Polymer insert.
- Crank Neck, Face Balanced design.
- Includes Fred Daly Golf Tour headcover.
PUTTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Lie: 72 degrees.
- Loft: 3 degrees.
- Headweight: 370g.
- Material: Stainless Steel with White Polymer Insert.
- Finish: Black Tin Nickel Plated.
- Hosel Type: Crank Neck Hosel, Full Shaft Offset.
- Shaft Type: Straight High–torque Stepless Apollo Shaft.
- Grip: Fred Daly Golf custom Golf Pride VRad Grip.
- Custom lengths available from 31" to 36