Developed from our original Precision 7 putter and enhanced with feedback from our players on Tour, the Pro Blade incorporates Robin Daly's Peanut Putter innovation into a very traditional head format.
Featuring a plain heel shafted hosel providing more toe flow than a face balanced design; with no shaft offset, this putter is CNC machined from 303 Stainless Steel and finished in low glare Black Tin Nickel Plating. The Pro Blade is designed to be unassuming behind the ball at address and yet still incorporate our unique technology for the ultimate forgiveness and feel. As with all of our Peanut Putter range, the Bi-Concave Profile and Repeatable Anchor System are both featured for increased consistency and control.
- Bi-Concave™ Profile.
- Repeatable Anchor System™.
- Traditional toe-heel weighting.
- Fred Daly Golf Signature Series Peanut Putter.
- 303 Stainless Steel, with low glare Black Tin Nickel Plating.
- White Polymer insert.
- Heel Shafted, Toe Flow design.
- Includes Fred Daly Golf Tour headcover.
PUTTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Lie: 72 degrees.
- Loft: 3 degrees.
- Headweight: 340g.
- Material: Stainless Steel with White Polymer Insert.
- Finish: Black Tin Nickel Plated.
- Hosel Type: Traditional Heel Hosel, No Shaft Offset.
- Shaft Type: Straight High–torque Stepless Apollo Shaft.
- Grip: Fred Daly Golf custom Golf Pride VRad Grip.
- Custom lengths available from 31" to 36"