The Profile showcases a mid mallet putter featuring several additional features from our original Precision 5 designed to enhance alignment and stability throughout the stroke. With an alignment profile behind the ball and a very low centre of gravity this putter and will give players maximum forgiveness and control.
CNC finished in Black Tin Nickel Plated 303 Stainless Steel, the Peanut Putter Profile's weighting is balanced across the face and enhanced with our advanced Peanut Putter technology; the combination of this balance and low centre of gravity ensures the head is resistant to twisting and stroke path deviations which results in a smooth and steady putting stroke and more confidence on the greens. Feel the difference!
- Bi-Concave™ Profile.
- Repeatable Anchor System™.
- Traditional toe-heel weighting.
- Fred Daly Golf Signature Series Peanut Putter.
- 303 Stainless Steel, with low glare Black Tin Nickel Plating.
- White Polymer insert.
- Centre Shafted, Face Balanced design.
- Includes Fred Daly Golf Tour headcover.
PUTTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Lie: 72 degrees.
- Loft: 3 degrees.
- Headweight: 360g.
- Material: Stainless Steel with White Polymer Insert.
- Finish: Black Tin Nickel Plated.
- Hosel Type: Shaft Over Hosel, Centre Shaft - Full Shaft Offset .
- Shaft Type: Triple Bend High–torque Stepless Apollo Shaft.
- Grip: Fred Daly Golf custom Golf Pride VRad Grip.
- Custom lengths available from 31" to 36"